The structure section - Explore the protein structures of human proteins
The Structure section contains information about the three-dimensional structure of human proteins.The predicted 3D structure from the AlphaFold Protein Structure Database project is shown with the possibility to highlight selected regions and positions in the structure. The Protein Browser can be used to select splice variants and display protein related features such as known antigen sequences, transmembrane regions and InterPro domains on the structures. The amino acid positions of population variants and variants with known clinical relevance in the Ensembl variation database can also be displayed. More information about the specific content and the generation and analysis of the data in the section can be found in the Methods Summary.
- the predicted 3D structure of proteins
- the position of selected protein features in the structures
- the known missense variants with clinical significance
- the known missense variants in the population
- the antigen structure for the majority of the antibodies